Families wishing to join our community are invited to follow the enrolment process:
- Contact the school on 8823 2549, email the school via firstname.lastname@example.org or personally visit the school to make an enquiry about enrolling. An application form and parent information pack will be provided for you.
- Return the completed Application Form to the school. Copies of birth certificate and Baptismal certificates (where applicable) must be provided.
- Parents/Caregivers and prospective students meet with the Principal. During this meeting you are given information about the school, have your questions answered and have a personalised tour of the school. This also provides an opportunity for the Principal, staff and other students to meet your child.
- If a position is available, a letter of ‘Offer of Enrolment’ is sent to you.
- If you wish to accept this enrolment offer, you simply sign the ‘Acceptance of Offer’ and return it to the school.
- We welcome you to become part of the St Mary MacKillop School Community.