Our fees are set on an annual basis (the fee schedule for 2016 is available for download below).
The fee structure includes tuition and levies. The levies enable our school to provide your children with the relevant resources for their learning and include:
- Booklist/Curriculum Levy: This amount contributes to books and stationery, art/craft materials, sports equipment, Religious Education resources and photocopying.
- Camps/Excursions/Performances Levy: This assists the school to provide curriculum extension activities for all students. It enables students to engage in learning opportunities outside of the normal curriculum.
- ICT Levy: This enables the school to provide a comprehensive ICT programme for our students and includes ongoing maintenance and upgrading of ICT facilities and software.
- Diocesan Pastoral Fund Levy: This supports the Diocesan Pastoral Fund which ensures Catholic Education will be well provided for into the future.
- Building & Maintenance Levy: The purpose of this fund is to provide financing for new building projects and ongoing maintenance for current buildings and assets.
The School Board is committed to providing affordable school fees and ensuring the sound financial stewardship of our school. Please contact the school if you have any questions regarding school fees.