EDUCATION SUPPORT OFFICER
SPECIAL EDUCATION SUPPORT
29/01/2019 – 11/12/2020
15 HRS PER WEEK
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:45AM – 12:15PM (DAILY)
This position is responsible for providing support to student/s through Adaptive Education programmes as well as classroom support to student/s and teaching staff. This support will include working closely with individual and small groups of students on prepared and structured programmes.
These student/s may be receiving specific support funding.
Please refer to the Position Information Document for key responsibilities of the role.
Please provide a copy of your response (in no more than 2 pages) to the following key questions:
1. Explain your suitability for the role including relevant experience and training, availability to work hours and days required and other information relevant to the role.
2. How would you support the Catholic identity and ethos of our school in this role?
3. What are the key skills and attributes that your will bring to this role?
4. Explain using relevant examples of practice how you have and would continue to live the key values at St Mary MacKillop and how you have and would continue to encourage students to live and use these values in their everyday life:
Founded in the Josephite tradition, we value:
• relationships grounded in trust and respect
• a commitment to learning
• collaboration and team work
• the courage to work beyond our comfort zones
• opportunities to celebrate success
Applications close at 12 noon, Friday, 30 November, 2018
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marked to the attention of: Mr James Quigley (Principal)
An Applicant Declaration Form must be attached.
This is available on the school website.
St Mary MacKillop School
10 Bagot Street, Wallaroo
P: (08) 8823 2549